FIT FOR LIFE WITH
PILATES NORFOLK LTD.
Promoting health through movement with Krystyna
We specialise in mat-based Pilates classes ideal for clients of all ages, abilities, injuries and medical conditions. Choose from our range of beginner, intermediate and one-to-one classes and benefit from increased relaxation, coordination, stamina and more. Our classes are offered complete with mats, cushions and equipment at several venues, including Ipswich Road United Reformed Church, Toftwood Methodist Church and Beetley Village Hall.
Krystyna is a highly qualified Pilates teacher. Along with 20 years’ experience, she is among the few specialist Pilates instructors in Norfolk qualified to help manage lower back pain. Whatever your ability, you will benefit from improved health for your body and mind with Pilates Norfolk Ltd.
Why choose us?
- 20 years’ experience as a Pilates instructor
- Level 3 Advanced Pilates Instructor
- Level 4 Specialist Exercise Instructor in the Management of Low Back Pain
- Back care rehabilitation
- Qualified to take GP referrals
- Certified Back4Good® practitioner
- Qualified with Charity BackCare as a Back Care Professional